<$BlogRSDURL$>
dreams oil joints
Saturday, May 08, 2004
 
hm still no gmail. I haven't heard of anyone who has created a blogger blog after the gmail offer came out and received an invitation. It is just a beta though, and I have found only one other person with my name in the world when I googled it.
Had my first 2 finals yesterday. Italian went fine, studied for 20 minutes before it and finished in an hour. Then came CC. Not so fun... Hopefully the prof will be generous, and hopefully she will remember all those times I participated in class, because I certainly can't.
STILL no idea if I'm gonna be in Boston this summer; as time passes it gets less and less likely. I guess working in Kandel's lab is not so bad though. But I would like to see more green this summer. Maybe because I'm not doing SURF my mentor will not care if I don't work that much. Go home for a week a couple times, throw parties when the rents are in Europe, see people from high school, play some ultimate with the old fooligans.

I wonder when someone is gonna find out about this. Is it bad form to tell people? Probably not...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger