<$BlogRSDURL$>
dreams oil joints
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
 
still no gmail.....

on another note, regionals was a bit disappointing. when we get into that funk, it's so hard for us to get out of it and start playing well again. Maybe our poor showing was also due to the switching of practice times, which made us have only one practice a week where most people could show up and we could practice as a team.
still though.... princeton and rutgers went to backdoor semis? WTF????????
I have yet to completely test this hypothesis, but I think that because I was not there to watch our elimination game I was not as disappointed as the others on the team. I know that even when I'm on the sidelines, which is most of the time, and we start losing, I get very frustrated as well. Thanks for getting hurt, Mara!

Finals are coming up, but they haven't hit me yet. I've been reading a couple of CC books that I didn't touch this semester in a feeble attempt at studying, but something tells me I should do more, especially since I'm going to miss the review session. Fortunately I have something good to look forward to after that final...

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger