<$BlogRSDURL$>
dreams oil joints
Thursday, February 02, 2006
 
i'm at penn right now. i thought i was deadset on cornell, or at least new york city, but they've done a good job here convincing me of the quality of the program, as well as of the quality of life afforded by the stipend in philly. so yeah, we'll see what happens. looks like i'll have to spend more of their money to find out where i really want to go.
in any case, this IS the last of my interviews. not accepting any more, even if i'm not expecting any more. after that it's just happy cruising through my last semester at columbia. doing what i want to do, when i want to do it, because that won't happen for a loooong time after this july.

speaking of july, that's almost no time off between college and 7 more years of school. ouch. i want to do something out of the ordinary in that month and a half. like bike the grand canyon. or something. anyone in?

Comments:
i think i knew you were doing an md/phd... did i know that? i don't remember. one of my favorite BME professors did an md/phd at johns hopkins... let me know if you want me to introduce you. anyway. my first time on your blog--glad to see you've been posting lately. keep up the good work. can't use the "i have too much work" excuse anymore!
 
heh i would take you up on your offer, except those fuckers rejected me. something about them maybe having rolling admissions... i don't even care to check whether that's true at this point. thanks anyway. have fun in europe.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger