<$BlogRSDURL$>
dreams oil joints
Thursday, February 09, 2006
 
in my 2 hour pre-track practice nap, i had a dream. it was a weird dream. i was taking the subway to practice with the team, except somehow the practice location was a classical greek amphitheater built around a large sandy area. this sandy area is where we going to practice. needless to say, this classical greek amphitheater was located in the Columbia campus. and i was taking the subway to it. from Columbia. anyway. for some reason, i had a large bath towel with me as my only piece of luggage. no cleats, no water bottle. just a towel. my subway trip from Columbia to Columbia required that i change subway once. and during that one changeover, i forgot my towel in the train! i got off the first train, and right as that train starts to pull away, my dream self thinks to itself, "you fucking moron, you forgot your fucking towel on that train!"

that's pretty much it. now for some running. hopefully i don't ruin my knee.

(if anyone knows of an amphitheater located between low and pupin, let me know. i think that's where it was.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger